- Find your stability and cushioning sweet spot by lacing into the Pearl Izumi® EM Road M 2 v2 running shoe.
- Successor to the EM Road M 2.
- Dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION® midsole is biomechanically tuned for the mild overpronator.
- Breathable Transfer Dry spacer mesh and lightweight synthetic upper materials.
- Seamless 3-D print upper construction provides lightweight structure.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot delivers impact protection and returns energy with each stride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel supplies a softer step and enhanced heel cushioning.
- High-density medial posting helps control pronation.
- Heel/Toe: 24 mm/16 mm
Differential: 8 mm
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber heel crash pad deliver cushioning and shock absorption.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
So far so good. I usually have a hard time finding shoes that don't cause some pain in the shins after a run but these have been a pleasant surprise. Good cushioning, good support and a smooth ride.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Mike D - customer
- from Boston
- January 15, 2016