- The bold style of the Wolverine® Ramon boot will be your go-to for any occasion!
- The ruggedness of a boot in a streamlined silhouette.
- Smooth full-grain leather upper.
- Leather lining for added comfort.
- Metal rivet detailing.
- Rubber outsole for traction.
- Handcrafted in Portugal.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great boot for the price. Things to note: 1. Great style. Will go good with just about anything. They look amazing with a cuffed denim. 2. Fit is quite narrow, if you have wide feet, lather then up with leather conditioner when you go to break them in to help your feet set in them well. 3. Laces are a little on the cheapie side. 4. Leather is great quality and construction looks great. Great style, good price - but narrow and uncomfortable at first. They are cheaper than others like Frye because the sole is rubber, colored to look leather - and they are not made in the USA. The Frye Arkansas boot (the other boot I was going to buy) is another cost. I thought I'd give these a try first. So far, so good. If I could change anything to make them PERFECT? Widen them a tad, lower the heel 1/4", and have a leather sole. Good luck!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Dallas - customer
- from United States
- December 10, 2014